Saturday, April 21, 2012

Five Fave Things Right Now

1. The "Joy the Baker Podcast." So... initially I thought this podcast was totes (ahaha!) annoying, but my sister suggested it, and she and I have very similar tastes in... everything. So, I gave it a whirl. And now I am caught in the whirl and cannot get out. I am obsessed. The podcast is what inspired this list.

2. Obnoxious nails. Sally Hansen has these stick on nail strips that are fab. I am really into the animal prints and the ultra glitzy glitters. Right now I have just my big toe nails cheetah'ed out. And the rest are aqua green. My nails are now Kei$ha'ed. Bam.

3. Talking about eating healthy. I think this is a fave thing all the time, but right now all I am all talk and no walk. And I love it. Doritos? Yes. Wurthers Originals? No doubt.

4. Reading outloud/ being read to. My honey and I are reading Hunger Games aloud right now and I am loving it. I am loving the book, but I am also loving reading out loud and being read to. Except that I try to be the one to read out loud because the second he starts reading I am OUT.

5. Earbuds with a mic. So, I don't know what these are officially called, but they are headphones with a mic built in by your mouth, so that when you are jamming on the treadmill (or driving, or eating) and a call comes in, you just hit a button and you are chatting with your mom, or your beau, or your BFF. Whoever. But, you don't look super weird because others can see the headphones, so it doesn't look like you are just yammering on and on to yourself.

Actually, you still might look weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment